Are you buying or selling your property?
Conveyancing is the process of transferring legal title of property and generally involves a significant financial commitment. C J Boyd Solicitors can assist a client in every step of the process, including:
- Preparing contracts for sale of residential, commercial and industrial properties;
- Reviewing contracts for properties at the pre-purchase stage;
- Assessing legal risks and conducting due diligence prior to purchase;
- Advising on the complexities in off-the-plan purchases;
- Interpreting the mortgage documentation and liaising with banks and financiers;
- Managing the conveyancing process from exchange through to settlement;
- Preparing appropriate documents for first home owners and the first home owners grant.
The firm is an approved member of PEXA, Australia’s online property exchange network. PEXA offers a secure platform to lodge documents at State Registries and complete financial settlements electronically.