Not many people enjoy legal disputes. They are costly and unpredictable.
That is why at C J Boyd, our aim is to keep you out, or get you out, of the dispute as quickly and efficiently as possible. We focus on resolution and settlement rather than promoting the legal battle at all costs.
However, sometimes continuing litigation cannot be avoided. The other party may be totally unreasonable, and agreement just isn’t available until perhaps, the process has taken its course.
That is when our litigation experience and expertise come into play. At C J Boyd we have experience in running all kinds of litigation in the courts and tribunals of New South Wales. Some of the many types of cases our people have been involved in include:
- A multitude and variety of construction-related disputes in all courts and tribunals relating to non-payment, contract termination, defect liability, late completion and other alleged breaches of contract.
- Statutory creditor demands and wind-up application of insolvent companies.
- Debt recovery and enforcement of judgments.
- Property disputes in the Property List of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Local Court proceedings under the Access to Neighbouring Land Act
- Class 1 and Class 4 proceedings in the Land and Environment Court of NSW.
- Home building disputes in the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Strata and rental disputes in the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Contact us today to discuss your dispute and the quickest, cheapest way we can help you out of it.